The 4th edition of the EyeOn Planning Inspiration Day, PID 2017, was once again an inspiring and thought-provoking event. The World Heritage UNESCO-listed Van Nelle Factory in Rotterdam was the perfect venue for one of the biggest planning events in Europe. The venue’s spatial and airy atmosphere not only has inspired coffee and tea employees in the past, participants enjoyed this ambiance yesterday as well.
This year around 350 participants representing about 20 nationalities from approximately 200 leading companies, attended the event. We hope you enjoyed the captivating keynote presentations as well as the many enlightening and productive sessions on a variety of critical topics. And seized the opportunity to network between sessions and presentations, as well as to meet three companies that offer (S&OP) integrated software planning tools and platforms.
The presentations of the day are presented below, or find all PDF presentations here.
- Kick-Off by EyeOn – Joost Rongen
- Keynote Viktor Mayer-Schonberger: Big data is a Big deal
- EyeOn: Planning & forecasting in the big data era: Asking the right questions? André Vriens/Freek Aertsen
- Keynote – Richard van Hooijdonk: Trendz! towards 2030, what does this mean for you? – You can download the e-book here.
Sub sessions round 1
- Stop forecasting: Start Orchestrating your Demand! by Freek AertsenKeynote Viktor Mayer-Schonberger: Big data is a Big deal – EyeOn
- One Number Planning at Hospira – 3rd round table IBM – Sabu Sheikh – EyeOn
- Commercial Excellence improved implementation success of S&OP at Corbion by Boudewijn van Nuland – Corbion
- Reduce cost via End-to-End stock optimization, A Case Study at Mediq by Jeroen de Lange – Mediq
- Machine Learning – the planner of the future? The technology behind the hype by Menno Bruggeling – EyeOn
- The compass to guide you on your APS journey Bram Bongaerts – EyeOn
- The 4 levels of planning in Engineer to Order companies Paul Husslage – EyeOn
- Schneider Electric: Mutual growth by collaborative planning with customer by Claude de Paoli – Schneider Electric
- How to react to short term demand changes? Can learnings from the high-tech industry also work for your company? by Emile van Geel – EyeOn
- Blockchain Applications in Supply Chain by Eric Eggenhuizen – EyeOn
- Supply chain collaboration: key drivers to success by Alvaro Tudanca – EyeOn
- Demand Planner 2.0: How to work in the big data era by Freek Aertsen – EyeOn
- Forecast Services: better, efficient and worry-free by Yulia Meshalkina – EyeOn
- The Digitization of Retail by Willem Gerbecks – EyeOn
- Revenue management to the next level by Erik de Vos – EyeOn
- The road to Excel Hell is paved with good intentions: how to select the right improvement initiatives? by Menno Bruggeling – EyeOn
- Measuring and visualizing the value that forecasting adds by Koen Koolen – EyeOn
- The inventory quick check by Michiel Jansen – EyeOn
- Make your plan alive with 4D planning by Sander Hulsen – EyeOn
Sub sessions round 2
- Supply planning improvement by KPI visualization: a customer case @ Stryker by Michael Anderson – Stryker. Please contact Yulia Kuznetsova for more information.
- Improving forecast accuracy by understanding Human Behaviour in Demand Planning by Bregje van der Staak – TU/e. Please contact Maarten van Liempd for more information.
- From local to global APS at Janssen by Bram Bongaerts – EyeOn. Please contact Bram Bongaerts for more information.
- Crunching Big Data into actionable insights at Heineken by Kalle Rasmussens – Heineken
- Supply Planning – using apps to analyze scenarios in the review meeting by Yulia Meshalkina – EyeOn
- Getting S&OP to work: 12 building blocks for process design and implementation by Marco van Alfen – EyeOn
- Driving towards optimal inventory levels by Freek Aertsen – EyeOn
- Improved Planning by Increased Data Quality by Jurgen Maas – EyeOn
- ERP: Master or Monster for engineering to order companies by Stephan Wouters- EyeOn
Should you have any further PID-related questions, please contact Kim van Broekhoven.
Looking forward to seeing you at the PID 2019 event!
With warm regards,
The EyeOn team
Rated the PID '8 or higher'
PID Participants 2017
A. Schulman – Abbott – AbbVie – Accell – Adimec Advanced Image Systems – AkzoNobel – Albemarle Catalysts – Archer Daniels Midland – Archroma – Arkema – ASML – Aspen – Astra Sweets – B.Braun – Bacardi – Banketgroep – Becton Dickinson – Berry Plastics – Bol.com – Bolsius – Bosch – Bose – BFCNC – C Van Lent & Zonen – Canon/ Oce Technologies – Cargill – Carl Zeiss Meditec – Celanese – Cimpress (Vistaprint) – Cisco Systems – Clariant – Cloetta – Coca Cola – Coldenhove Papier – Colruyt – Concorp B.V. – Coram – Corbion – Coroos – Croda – DAF trucks – Damen – Denso – Diageo – Diffuthem – Dolby – Dr. Oetker – DS Smith Packaging – DSM – Dupont – Eastman Chemical – Ecolab – Edwards LifeSciences – Elekta – Eneco – Ericsson – Etos – FEI – FloraHolland – Forbo looring – Fortimedix – Frencken – Fresenius Medical Care – FrieslandCampina – Getinge Group – Givaudan – Hazera – Heineken – Henry Schein – Here – Huisman equipment – Huntsman – Hyster Yale – Imperbel (Derbigum) Janssen Biologics – Jumbo Supermarkten – Kemira – Koopmans Meelfabrieken – Koppert – KPN Mobile – KraftHeinz – Lagersmit – Lamb Weston Meijer – Lego – LEO Pharma – LG Electronics – Logitech – L’Oréal – Lorenz – Low & Bonar – LyondellBasell – Maxeda DIY Group – Mediq – Merus Labs – METRO Group – Mondelez – Mylan – Nalco Ecolab – Neways – Nike – Nokia – Novus – Nutreco – NXP – Oceanco – Office Depot – Olam – OMRON Healthcare – Opple Lighting – Ossur – Panasonic – Paul Hartmann AG – Perfetti van Melle – Pfizer – Philips – Pré Pain – Recticel – Royal de Vries – Sabic – Sano Rice – Sealed Air – Sennheiser – Slob – Smilde Foods – Smit & Zoon – Smurfit Kappa – St Jude Medical – Starbucks – Stryker – Suiker Unie – Suntory – Teeuwissen – Terumo – Tessenderlo Group – The Greenery – Total – Unilever – UTC Fire & Security – Vadigran – Valeant Pharmaceutical – Varian Medical Systems – Vifor Pharma – VION Food Group – Vlisco – Xycarb Ceramics – Zimmer Biomet – Zoetis
Anaplan – Jedox – Arkieva powered by Solventure