Date(s) - 06/11/2018
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The journey from S&OP to IBP
Today, sales and operations planning (S&OP) is considered to be the key means to execute corporate strategy. A successful S&OP process aligns an organization strategically to execute tactically. But the road to S&OP excellence is often hampered by complexity. For instance, data acquisition and analysis or process governance may be difficult to achieve, resulting in the process becoming hard to execute.
Research shows that setting up a successful S&OP often falls short for the following reasons:
• Lack of clarity of planning objectives
• Lack of effective decision making
• Irregularity of process
• Lack of use of statistics
• Lack of focus on where value can be added
• Inadequate baseline-demand-forecast and event-planning
• Limited insight into (potential) supply issues & risks
• Poorly differentiated product and service-level requirements
• Poorly anticipated product portfolio changes
• Use of IT tools that do not adequately support the planning process
In this context, EyeOn has introduced 12 building blocks that compress the path for companies towards achieving game changing benefits by following a step-by-step approach to S&OP success. We will introduce the EyeOn 12 building blocks that address all of the above issues.
Details of the event
|November 6, 2018 – 13.00 – 17.00 hrs|
|Free of charge|
If you are interested to join one of the events you can sign up by contacting Kim van Broekhoven: email@example.com. We look forward to welcome you on one of the events!