Date(s) - 23/05/2019
3:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The sun is shining, wind is coming from the right direction, the sea is mild. Everybody is working hard… Just a regular day on the ocean with your crew? Are you enjoying the journey? What if unpredictable weather is coming up? How do you prepare yourself for the unexpected?
For many companies market circumstances are volatile, varying from global politics to individual consumers who can shift buying preferences “in a click”. Although many value chains are more transparent than ever before, this hasn’t made us better decision makers … Are you confident you can keep your organization on the right course with unpredictable weather coming up? Or should you make a transformation?
What questions are relevant for you in this transformation?
- Big shifts are happening in my markets. IOT, big data and marketplaces really change my world. Will Amazonification hit me?
- My systems landscape is up for renewal. IT has a clear push on a preferred “all in one” solution. Should I stop investing in systems and go for an open platform approach?
- Digitalization, AI and machine learning are hot. Scalability of solutions is a challenge and business impact is even more challenging. On what should I focus?
- How to kick off innovative initiatives that really change the business and can also be leveraged?
- Talented people make up the best team. Should I just hire millennials who bring in a new reality, or should I develop my current personnel?
0-2 times ‘Yes’: you are doing pretty well
3 or more times ‘Yes’: you are not alone, join the event!
Meet other business leaders
On May 23rd, EyeOn hosts an inspiration event, which enables you to engage with business leaders who have many common challenges in this transformation. If you sometimes think you are lagging behind and have the feeling your priorities can be aligned differently, it will be an afternoon well spent to get inspired.
16h00 Introduction by EyeOn
16h15 Realize your plans in volatile times by André Vriens, EyeOn
17h15 Short break
17h45 Digital transformation is eating your business by Maurice Jongerius, Bol.com
As inspirational speaker, Maurice Jongerius (bol.com) talks about ‘Digital transformation is eating your business’. The bad thing is you may not notice that, until it’s too late. As a leader, it is your job to put the right people in place to figure out your survival strategy in a world of ‘winner takes it all’ platforms, endless technological possibilities, a war on talent and new digitally driven business models.
18h45 Round off
19h30 Networking & walking dinner
Details of the event
|May 23, 2019 – 15.30 – 21.00 hrs|
|A’DAM Tower, Amsterdam, the Netherlands|
|Participation is free-of-charge and on invite only. However please contact us, if you are interested in attending.|
|Invite on invitation only. Limited seats available.|