Date(s) - 16/05/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Demand and supply disruptions do not wait for the monthly S&OP meetings – not even for the Executive S&OP meeting! Faster & better decisions sound like a dream. Not if you manage to find the right balance between people, process, tools & data. Is No-Touch the way to go or is Smart-Touch a better target? Join us and be inspired on how companies are putting the theory into practice:
- How fast planning tooling can bring you one step closer to the no-touch reality?
- How smart data engineering can increase the benefits you can get from clever tooling?
- How integration between demand and supply planning is achievable?
- How roles & responsibilities can or will change in no-touch surroundings?
- How S&OP and IBP can both be no-touch?
We invite you for the EyeOn inspiration session where we explore the questions raised above together with peers from the different industries with a focus on how actual companies are taking steps in the no-touch direction. The agenda includes company cases and will focus on the journey and obstacles encountered.
Details of the event
|May 16, 2019 – 10.00 – 17.00 hrs|
|Breda, the Netherlands|
|Participation is free-of-charge and on invite only. However please contact us, if you know people that are also interested in attending.|