Date(s) - 07/03/2018 - 08/03/2018
EyeOn head office
Today, sales and operations planning (S&OP) is considered as being the key means to execute corporate strategy. A successful S&OP process aligns an organization strategically to execute tactically. But the road to S&OP excellence is often hampered by complexity. For instance, data acquisition and analysis, or process governance, may be difficult to achieve, resulting in the process becoming hard to execute.
Research shows that setting up a successful S&OP often falls short. Planning objectives, timelines and roles & responsibilities might not be clear, resulting in ineffective decision making. In demand planning, statistics are not always exploited to the full extend and in many cases there is lack of focus in incorporating market intelligence and upcoming product portfolio changes into the planning. At the supply side, limited insight into (potential) supply issues & risks as well as poorly differentiated product and service-level requirements, hamper optimal supply chain performance. Also IT tools and skills of people might not be adequately fitting the planning process, limiting efficiency and continuous improvement.
Learnings of the EyeOn master class
In this 2-day training, EyeOn introduces the 12 building blocks of Effective Customer Driven Sales and Operations Planning. These blocks compress the path for companies towards achieving gamechanging benefits by following a step-by-step approach to S&OP success.
After attending this master class on Effective Customer Driven S&OP you are able to:
- Define and execute improvements in your sales & operations planning process to increase plan accuracy and effectiveness of decision making.
- Identify the relevant drivers in your company that should be included in your Sales & Operations planning process.
- Understand how operational demand and supply planning is aligned with financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Understand how other functions (like Sales, Marketing and Business Management) should contribute in the planning process.
- Evaluate skills and competencies needed in the sales & operations planning process.
- Leverage ICT to better support you planning process.
- Circumvent potential obstacles and barriers to changing the process.
This course also offers a unique opportunity to meet and discuss with your sales & operations planning peers from other companies.
The training includes various real life case examples and group assignments.
Details of the master class
|7 & 8 March 2018 – 09.00 – 17.00 hrs|
|Aarle-Rixtel, the Netherlands|
|€1250,- for 2 days|
|You will receive a certificate afterwards|
| Joost Rongen, Marco van Alfen
|Maximum of 4-8 participants. Participants are S&OP Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Demand (Planning) Managers, Supply (Planning) Managers, Financial Controllers.|
More information & sign up
Please find more information in the leaflet. If you would like to attend this 2-day training Effective Customer Driven S&OP please contact Kim van Broekhoven at academy@EyeOn.nl.
Please contact us when location or date doesn’t suit you, so we can find a suitable date and location for this event.