Date(s) - 13/11/2018
10:30 am - 5:00 pm
For most larger companies, technology has greatly improved availability of data. Turning the available data into better insights for decision making is not straightforward and requires a completely different mindset and capabilities than continuous improvements within a more traditional planning process and toolkit.
Consequently, data science has made its entrance into the domain of planning and forecasting to deliver a structured approach from prototypes to tested and operationalized models. At the same time, a faster pace of implementation requires change management and a cross-functional approach. Many companies have set up Centers of Excellence to sit between the business and IT and to channel data science into the organization.
EyeOn would like to invite you to our Inspiration Event on ‘Building the Data Driven Supply Chain’ on November 13 in Amsterdam. The preliminary agenda contains the following items:
The program will be from 10:30 to 16:45 followed by drinks at the event location.
The preliminary agenda of the event:
- 10:30 Welcome
- 11:00 Transition to the data driven supply chain – Michiel Jansen, Data Science lead at EyeOn
- 12:15 Lunch
- 12:45 Innovative data science applications in forecasting, inventory and supply management
- 13:45 How to kickstart a CoE – Klaus Wenig, Director Supply Chain Ext. Manufacturing at Elanco
- 15:00 Break
- 15:15 Blockchain in the automotive industry – Jon Kuiper, CEO at Koopman Logistics
- 16:30 Interactive session
- 17:00 Closure and drinks
Looking forward to meeting you November 13th!
Regards on behalf of EyeOn Data Science & Forecast Services team
Details of the event
|Tuesday November 13th, 2018 – 10.30 – 17.00 hrs|
|Experience Center, Hoofddorp, the Netherlands|
|Free of charge|
Participation is by invite only and free of charge. Please let us know if you will attend by contacting Kim van Broekhoven: email@example.com.