Master Class Inventory Management
Eric Eggenhuizen | August 26, 2014 |
This EyeOn inventory management training is designed to introduce the key concepts and core requirements needed to design and implement robust inventory management practices that drive your business.
Inventory Managers, Inventory Analysts, Supply (Planning) Managers, S&OP Managers, Supply Chain Managers.
October 21st & 22nd 2014
09:00 – 17:00 hour
€ 1250,- excl. VAT
Training documentation and lunch included,
dinner and lodging excluded.
After attending this inventory management master-class you are able to:
• Define and execute improvements to your inventory management process
• Circumvent potential obstacles and barriers to changing the process
• Identify how to integrate inventory management into critical business processes
• Implement meaningful measurements for inventory management
• Evaluate skills and competencies needed in inventory management
This course also offers a unique opportunity to meet and discuss with your inventory management peers from other companies in the industry.
The inventory management training is facilitated by:
Dr. ir. Michiel Jansen & Dr. Ieke le Blanc.
The training combines theory with many real life case examples.