EyeOn Europe: Master Classes Forecasting and Demand Management
Loek Lemmens | July 11, 2014 |
For the FMCG Industry - Mechelen 22/09/2014 through 24/09/2014
For the High Tech Industry - Stockholm 13/11/2014 through 14/11/2014
This 3-day forecasting and demand management training is designed to introduce the key concepts and core requirements needed to design and implement robust demand planning processes that drive your business.
After attending this forecasting and demand management master class you are able to:
• Define and execute improvements on your forecasting and planning process
• Understand the elements that influence demand and value the benefits of a robust forecasting process.
• Circumvent potential obstacles and barriers to changing the process
• Identify how the demand plan is best integrated into crucial business processes (like manufacturing, execution, strategy) and the S&OP process
• Implement meaningful measurements for the demand management process .
• Use Point of Sales data to improve the quality of your forecasting and demand shaping activities
• Evaluate skills and competencies needed in the demand planning process.
This course also offers a unique opportunity to meet and discuss with your demand planning peers from different companies in the life science industry.