High Tech Inspiration Day magazine made by Ono Ono
On June 7th 2012 the EyeOn High Tech team hosted its first Inspiration Day. During this successful day, guest were interviewed to give you a glance of their ideas and impressions. To capture this day, OnoOno created a great magazine!
Reed more about the following subjects in the digital magazine below;
- Process guards: Looking to the future with seven of the EyeOn High Tech team guests and one chatelaine.
- Eye on EyeOn’s High Tech team: What drives them?
- Keynote quotes: How to bend frustration into an invention by Anton Langeler (O’Neill).
- How additive manufacturing (3D printing) shapes our future by Jurgen Laudus (Materialise).
- The inspiration sessions: Each workshop seen through the eyes of the facilitator and an EyeOn guest.
- Trending topic: drink from a Dopper and support Simavi.
Download the magazine here.