Successful EyeOn High Tech Inspiration Day!
Thursday March 14th the second EyeOn High Tech Inspiration Day took place at Croy Castle. With almost 50 participants from across the High Tech supply chain it was a very well-visited High Tech event.
On this dynamic day the participants could choose their own sessions and build their own schedule. There were presentation by inspiring people concerning the following topics;
- LEAN: reduce waste by revealing hidden talents
- Inventory fitness! How to get your inventory into shape
- How to manage the global production of a marine vessel
- Risk management in High Tech supply chains: A kick start
- Help! We can’t deliver!
- Have a foresight on your business planning
- Creating win-win situations by acting on point of sale data
- Practical case: Integrating PxQ planning
- Leveraging integrated business planning
- Change management
- Social forecasting: Go beyond PoS and make the connection with your consumers
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
Also the relevant findings of a research study Eyeon conducted together with Tias Nimbas Business School concerning “Supply Chain Forecasting & Planning” were presented.
It was an interesting day full of network opportunities. We would like to thank all participants for their input and we are looking forward to the Planning Innovation day Thursday November 7th, 2013!
If you are interested in the presentation materials or you want to know more about the High Tech network and the planning innovation day, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.