Round table Equipment Supply Chain network
Markets and technologies for the High Tech Equipment industry have changed strongly over the last decade, requiring high performance on responsiveness of supply chain planning. Being responsive means High Tech supply chains should perform outstandingly on a.o. flexibility, delivery reliability and operational excellence.
EyeOn is hosting a round table for Equipment Supply Chain companies to discuss the trends, challenges and best practices on integral supply chain planning to meet the system integrator requirements, like:
- Delivery performance
- NPI and volume ramp up alignment
- Operational Excellence
- Efficiency improvement
- Responsive Sales and Operations Planning
What’s in it for you?
- Access to experiences, learnings and best practices in planning and operational excellence
- Access to a network of peers of the end-to-end Equipment Supply Chain
- Free admittance to round table sessions
What is your required investment?
- A face-to-face visit to collect your current supply chain management themes
- Participation in the round table
Why does eyeon set this up?
- EyeOn believes sharing learnings and best practices is a proven method to achieve structural improvements
- EyeOn’s mission is to be years ahead as leader in improving planning by having the most up to date vision on trends, challenges and planning processes
Details of event
|Thursday October 13th 2016 / 12.00-18.00h|
|Croy castle, Aarle-Rixtel (near Eindhoven), the Netherlands|
|Free of charge|
Join this network
Please inform your EyeOn counterpart about your interest in joining this network, or send an email to Kim van Broekhoven via academy@EyeOn.nl.