Master class Robust Supply Planning
In theory supply planning is about having the right product available at the right time in the right place. Unfortunately, daily reality in many companies is short-term problem solving.
Supply planning focusses on fulfilling a companies’ market requirements respecting the constraints of a complex production environment. In fact, it is a complex balancing act to match supply capabilities with (future) demand in a manner that financial and service objectives of the company are met. The supply planner plays an important role in this process by continuously making trade-off decisions which can have a significant impact on the performance of a business as a whole.
Learnings of the EyeOn master class
This EyeOn Robust Supply Planning training is designed to introduce the key concepts and core requirements needed to design and implement robust supply planning practices that drive your business. The training elaborates on how to integrate different elements of the supply chain to create a coordinated system and explains how to make the link to an overall business strategy.
After attending this master class on Robust Supply Planning you are able to:
- Define and execute improvements in your supply planning process to improve efficiency and effectivenes
- Understand key supply planning elements and concepts
- Identify how to integrate supply planning into critical business processes (like S&OP and Order-to-Cash)
- Define and implement meaningful KPIs and metrics for
- supply planning
- Evaluate skills and competencies needed in supply planning
- Understand key drivers and decisions in organizing aneffective supply planning organisation
- Leverage ICT solutions to better support your (future) supplyplanning capability
- Circumvent potential obstacles and barriers to changing the supply planning process
This course also offers a unique opportunity to meet and discuss with your sales & operations planning peers from other companies.
The training includes various real life case examples and short tool and reporting demos.
Details of the master class
|11, 12 October - 09.00 - 17.00 hrs|
|Croy Castle, Croylaan 14, Aarle-Rixtel, The Netherlands|
|€1250,- for 2 days|
You will receive a certificate afterwards.
|Joost Rongen & Eric Eggenhuizen|
Maximum of 4-8 participants. Participants are S&OP Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Demand (Planning) Managers, Supply (Planning) Managers, Financial Controllers.
More information & sign up
Please find more information in the leaflet. If you would like to attend this 2-day training Effective Customer Driven S&OP please contact Kim van Broekhoven at academy@EyeOn.nl..
If you wish to receive more information, please contact Joost Rongen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Eric Eggenhuizen (email@example.com).
Please contact us when location or date doesn't suit you, so we can find a suitable date and location for this event.
An overview of all EyeOn master classes can you find here.